1. I hope Izzy lets me paint his nails more often!
2. How am I 31 and STILL getting breakouts? Not. Fair.
3. I think I have a nail polish addiction and Julep is not helping me to not be obsessed.
4. Every time a big event happens (like our honeymoon) I turn into a total shopaholic.
I am overspending like a fiend right now and it is so not good (and yet I cannot stop).
5. I read this article about Walking Dead and it had better not be true.
We don't need another Lost on our hands.
6. Haribo Happy Cola makes ME very happy!
7. I received flowers from The Bouqs yesterday and I cannot wait
to tell you all about it!
8. I need to dye my hair in the WORST way. Go away grays!
9. I can't stay off the Wayfair website lately! I want this and this and this and this!
10. 43 more days till the honeymoon.
Reading:Stay With Me by J. Lynn. I've been kind of looking for lighter books lately, I just haven't wanted to get into anything too deep And I love J. Lynn's writing. I'm also looking for honeymoon reading recs! Something light, and a series would be great!
Eating: Lots of candy. My sweet tooth has really been flaring up and I've been craving candy. I've also been taking Emergen-C and drinking tons of tea and trying really hard to not get sick.
Thinking about: How awful it is to serve a table, do it perfectly, and get a cruddy tip. Yesterday was one of those days. $2 on a $30 bill. $1 on a $20 bill. $2.50 for $32. What? One guy was so nice to me and we had good banter back and forth, and I don't know if he thinks his niceness pays my bills or what but it doesn't. I make $2.39 an hour. A crap tips means I don't pay my bills. And if you can't afford to tip either go to McDonalds or eat at home. Ugh.
Listening: I dug out my Matchbox 20 CDs, the older ones. God I love their old music. It brings me back to my past and I just want to drive and sing and remember and forget.
Watching: Seriously. TV is SO good right now. Stalker, How To Get Away With Murder, Walking Dead, Parenthood... I could go on and on. TV is so good. I actually am a little overwhelmed with how many shows we have, which is a little sad. We're also watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, which is so awesome.
Loving: The amazing fall weather we're having right now. It has been so gorgeous here. I was a little worried that fall would falter on us just like summer did but I have to say it is in full force. The only thing I'm not liking is all the leaves. Ugh, they are such a pain to clean up!