Lots of surveys lately. What can I say? Life is boring.
1. will you answer every question honestly?
I will certainly try.
2. have you ever stayed up all night while drunk or high?
Well, I've never been high, unless sugar, caffeine or life counts. But drunk... um, yes.
3. have you ever punched anyone in the face?
Nope. Slapped though.
4. do you miss anything or anyone?
5. what makes you laugh no matter what?
My dorky husband being a goofball.
6. have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past five hours?
Um.... yes, I think I've kissed D recently.
7. who was the last person you talked to?
Dustin. Or Molly, our cat (yes, I talk to the cats. I know...)
8. what do you dislike at the moment?
That my chapstick is in the other room.
1. do you get butterflies around the guys/girls you like?
Around my hubby, sure!
2. do you think it is bad to have sex at your age?
I think it's probably bad not to around my age. Heh.
3. will you get married?
4. do you lie about your age?
Nope, although sometimes I forget I'm as old as I am.
1. if you were to have sex right now would you use a condom?
2. are you happy with yourself?
Eh, there's things I'd change.
3. would you change yourself for the person you love?
I don't think he'd want me to.
4. what do you tell yourself when times get hard?
That they will get better and I have good friends and a good family supporting me.
1. when did you last cry?
Hm... not sure, actually. It's been awhile.
2. do you believe in religion?
I believe in God but not a certain religion.
3. when was the last time you fell asleep with a guy?
I sleep with my husband every night.
4. what is currently on your mind?
That I really want to wash my makeup off.
5. did you ever wish a close friend to death?
6. has a guy ever seriously punched you more than once?
So if he punches me once it's okay? No, I've never been punched. By anyone.
7. have you ever made out until you ran out of breath?
1. have you done bad things with your parents near by?
Oh could be...
2. have you started a horrible rumor about somebody?
Nah, that's not nice!
4. have you ever done hallucinogenic drugs?
I've never done any (illegal) drugs. Tylenol PM is okay, right?
5. have you ever been too drunk to remember a certain night?
Once or twice.
6. do you think your future will be a good one?
I sure hope so!
THE DEEP STUFF
1. Do you think you were raised well?
Definitely. I had a good childhood.
2. Do you have a secret that you've never told ANYONE?
3. How do you handle stress?
Sometimes I freak out. Or I try to vent to someone I'm close to.
4. How would you spend your last day alive?
At an amusement park with my favorite people.
5. Do you hide things well or do you have a guilty conscience?
It depends on what it is, I think.
6. If there was true love on one side of the street and a million bucks on the other, which one would you choose?
7. If your parents got divorced and you had to pick mom or dad to live with?
Luckily, I don't have to make that decision because I live with my husband. So there!
8. If you had to choose between having one family member or 5 of your closest friends die who would you choose?
I honestly have no idea.
9. Do you think you could ever forgive someone who murdered a family member?
10. What is the worst thing you've ever done that your parents DON'T know about?
Oh God, I don't know. They always found out about everything. I'm sure they know about things that I think they don't know about.
THE LOVE STUFF
1. Do you think you know the meaning of love?
Yes but I assume it's not the same for me as any other person.
2. The last time you kissed someone...was it someone you see yourself with?
Well, I married him.
3. Whats the most important part of a relationship in your opinion?
I don't think there's any one important thing. There's a lot of things - trust, commitment, love, honesty... dorkiness, hehe.
4. If your parents didn't like the person you were dating, would you lose them?
I used to say that it wouldn't matter if I was in love. However, now I'd say yes, I would. I went through dating someone my folks didn't like and it wasn't fun. I'm pretty darn lucky I found someone they love.
THE RANDOM STUFF
1. Do you spend time with the same people always.. or new people?
Mostly the same people.
2. Do you think best friends can be replaced?
No. I think you can lose friends and find new ones. But they mean different things.
3. Are you the type that would rather stay at other people's houses or have them at yours?
Have them at mine.
4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
5. Where was your default facebook picture taken?
In my apartment.
6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
I think it depends on the relationship but yes, I think one could.
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What do you do when you have a bad day?
Eat ice cream and watch TV.
9. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"?
Um. I have exes that I'm friendly with. But we will always have our history and I think it's hard to be just friends after that.
10. Who messaged you last?
11. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
12. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
If my friends and family could come, sure.
15. Do your parents really know YOU?
Um... I think better than they used to.
3. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
Sometimes I have to open at Caribou. Yes I do.
11. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos?
Personality means more. So yeah, if they were cool. And if I weren't married.
14. Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite?
This answer has changed. Opposite. Girls are mean.
17. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Um... probably Dustin.
18. Do You Like Anybody?
Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
Short, easier to take care of.
Do you miss your past?
Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Oh God yes. I'm a student, I work at a sometimes stressful place, money is tight, my husband needs to find a car - yes, there is stress.
Do you have any pet fish?
Nope. The cats would eat them.
Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
What are you currently hearing right now?
A house show playing in the other room.
Has anyone ever sang to you?
Has anyone ever given you roses?
How do you make your money?
I work at Caribou Coffee (going on 4 years, yikes) and I get financial aid from school.
What are you looking forward to?
Buying a house, having kids... and in the short term, having fun with my friends and family.
What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
Vogler (but I think it'd be weird if I married Ashley).
Do you worry your ex will move on & be happier with another person?
Nope. I hope (most) of my exes find as much happiness as I've found. A select few... I hope karma kicks them in the butts.
Would you trade lives with a famous person?
Will you have a valentine this year?
Yep, I did!
Would it hurt seeing the person you last kissed kissing someone else?
Hell yes it would!
What does your last text say/from who?
My phone is in the other room... something about how great of a person I am (thanks Ash)!
How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
26. God that's old.
Was this year the best year of your life?
I think it's going to be wonderful.
Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Oh I'm sure I have.
Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
No... it's part of my job to say hi to them.
You've won free gas for 5 years, now what?
Be happy that I'm saving lots of money!
Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
Oh yes, I smile easily.
If you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
Yeah. Won't say what it is though.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Lots of surveys lately. What can I say? Life is boring.