Can I just start this post by saying that I work with a bunch of crazy people? But I totally love it. I've said this before and I will say it again, there are days when I seriously hate my job. Customers suck, there's drama with coworkers, I'm making a million coolers and snowdrifts. I just want to SCREAM. But there are days, like today, when I think, "This is SO much better than working in an office!"
Why, you ask, was today so great? Let's see...
- I came in to find that Deby was the shift supervisor on before me, which means my bar is clean and stocked, dishes are done, trash is taken out... all the thinks that make Krysten a happy girl.
- Brittni was working and we got to work together for two hours, so we basically chatted and giggled and what not. And I made fun of her small bladder, hehe.
- THEN I mentioned how good B-Dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings) sounded and Brit offered to get some for Ash and me when she was done running. Yay!
- Ash came in. She rocks. 'Nuff said.
- Brit got us B-Dubs (AKA the most amazing side salads EVER and honey BBQ boneless wings).
- Ash and I texted our boss multiple times about things that you probably shouldn't say to your boss but we do because our boss is amazing.
- I only had to growl at a few customers (the ones who stand there while I start their drink and then they're all "Oh... can I change my order? I don't really want that).
- Ash and I decided that on Tuesday we're sitting in our PJs with mimosas and watching The Bachelorette.
This weekend is River Falls Days, which basically means everyone around here is gearing up to dance, drink and gossip, lol. But it's all good fun and everyone looks forward to it every year. We'll probably just be out for a little bit Saturday but it'll still be nice to see people. So yay that!
And on SUNDAY my folks will be in town to look at HOUSES with us! My dad (who's a realtor) set up 10 showings for us and I am RIDICULOUSLY excited. Keep your fingers crossed that our loan goes through and we find something we love. By October we could be moving into our first HOME. Eek!
Okay... off to bed. Gotta get up early to clean so the 'rents think we're grown ups and all that.