Well first of all, Monte says thanks for all the birthday wishes! He had a fantastic birthday full of sleeping, chasing kittens, chewing his new bone and being absolutely cute. Sounds like a good day to me! I can't believe he's now a year old! Oh my gosh, and my kitties will be four years old soon! Sheesh!
I'm slowly starting to figure out school. I want to do a two year degree, I do know that. Which means I will probably be going back to the community college that I've taken classes at. I'll be doing the two year in marketing. The only huge problem is that classes have already started so I have to wait for summer classes. Bleh. Part of me is excited for the following reasons:
- Working towards a degree means eventually I will be able to get a better job.
- This school offers quite a bit of online classes, so I can hang out with Monte.
- I'll be using my brain (which is feeling mushy right now).
- I am old enough to be getting lots of financial aid, so I'll be less worried about money.
- I am 26 years old, I will be 27 in September. Most of the "kids" at this school are fresh out of high school. Ugh.
- Unlike the university in this town, which has a book system that is like a library, you have to buy books at this community college. Which can get mighty expensive.
- If I do have to take classes AT the school I have to deal with the less than stellar parking lot. And I could die.
In OTHER news, Salt decided to make her own award and I am one of the recipients. Here it is!
Lauren @ the little things we do
JMay @ The Swede Records
Ana @ Newlyweds
Mindy @ (M)^2
Mara @ M Loves M
Siovhan @ The Siovhan Show
Sarah @ the anti-journalist
Sarah @ SillyGrrl
Chloe @ Sean ♥ Chloé
Kimbirdy @ Fill Your Well
Amanda @ La Blondie Peruana
Kallay @ kallaydoscope
The Ashes @ Just the Ashes
Allyson @ Magnolias and Mimosas
Sarah, The New Girl @ Class and Coffee
Missy @ oh missy me..
Stefanie @ Yeah honestly
Caity @ Caity.nu
Stephany @ Stephany Writes
Jen @ A Little Bird Told Me
Nicole Marie @ La Mia Vita
Connie @ About Him and Her
Whitney @ Peace, Love, and Big
Chelsea Rebecca @ TRIUMPHS and blunders of a KOOKY gal
Enjoy ladies and please be sure to use this award to name some of YOUR favorite bloggers!