The wonderful Helen over at In Elegance gave me an award! Thank you so much Helen, that means a lot to me!
Elizabeth @ E Tells Tales
Stefanie @ yeah honestly
Sara @ Sara's Organized Chaos
Sierra @ OceanDreams
Helena @ A Diary of Lovely
Jennifer @ I'm Just A Girl
Amy @ It's Chaotic
1. What age was the very best for you so far? This is going to sound weird but so far my favorite age has been 20. I say weird because I was going through quite a bit of relationship turmoil. However, this was my favorite because I was still young enough to not have that many worries, I was doing great in school and had fun at work and I had a lot of fun in all that year. It was a good age.
2. Did you have a "coming of age" summer? If so, how old were you? I don't really know that I had a "coming of age" summer. Maybe the summer I was 17 when I had my first kiss. Not sure.
3. How old were you when you got boobs (or hips)? 12? I'd say right about that time was when I started to develop.
4. Who was the worst teacher you ever had, and why? Hm. Mrs. Graves. Yes, that was her name. She gave me my one and only detention EVER and it was in 7th grade for CHEWING GUM! I was always a pretty good girl and it was SO embarrassing to be in detention.
5. When you were in HS, did you have a guy you thought was "the one"? Wow. My first kiss, Ben. I was so crazy about him. Which is funny because we don't have anything in common. Our politics weren't similar, we felt differently about religion, he was (and still is) way too into sports. But man, it was fun kissing him. And at the time I figured that's all you really needed.
6. How old were you the first time you had an alcoholic drink? Aside from the couple sips that my mom let me have every now and again, I'd say my first alcoholic drink was when I was 19. My boyfriend at the time came to school to take me to my Greek formal and we had a really nice hotel room. He brought a bottle of wine and we had that. It was very grown up, hehe.
7. How old were you the first time you tried a drug? I've never done any drugs.
8. When did you have your first kiss? Like I said before, 17.
9. What do you wish that you knew what you know now when you were younger? That life is not all about drama. There does not need to be something crazy going on in order for life to be fun. And that boys are really not worth your tears. Especially the ones that make you cry.
10. Share a random confession about your youth. When I was in high school my parents started letting me stay home for the weekend when they would leave to go to the family cabin. Even though I wasn't supposed to, I almost always had friends over (sorry Mom and Dad). The thing is, we were never doing anything bad. We didn't drink or do drugs or anything like that. We mostly sat around eating pizza and watching movies. Except for the time that we shut the power off and accidentally wreck all the food in my parents' second freezer (story here) nothing horrible ever happened.