Very first and foremost, one of my favorite ladies is going through a breakup. My heart is going out to her and I wish there was more I could do. So please head over to her blog today and show her some bloggy love.
Second, if you haven't donated yet please check out this month's Charity Spotlight the National Breast Cancer Foundation. You'll be donating for a very good cause and if you donate through After 'I Do' you'll be entered into a giveaway. Thanks so much to those of you that have already donated!
Finally, a little Fill In The Blank Friday brought to you by the fabulous Lauren from the little things we do. So without further ado...
1. Today for breakfast I ate nothing yet but most likely it'll be either peanut butter toast or cereal.
2. My go to/never fail recipe um... spaghetti? Yeah I don't have many recipes.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches. Mmm SO yummy. Kind of childish but seriously try it.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was probably when I forgot to put brown sugar into the peanut butter cookies I was making. Not good.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be Half Baked from Ben and Jerry's. SO.DARN.GOOD.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is pretty much anything with pork. It just really grosses me out.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? BREAKFAST! I adore breakfast and could really eat it all the time. Maybe that's why even after I worked at Perkins for a year I still crave their pancakes.
Happy Friday all!
Tweet tweet! See what I have to say on Twitter.
Like After 'I Do' on Facebook.