Happy turkey day to all my wonderful US friends! Today I am spending the day with my family and most likely eating way too much (mm, mashed potatoes here I come).
Before I get into all that, though, I had to list a few things that I'm thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving all!
- My family. Oh my goodness. My family hasbeen my rock this year - both mine and my in-laws. I am so darn lucky to be able to call them family and to have them be so supportive.
- Dustin. He gets his own even though technically he is family. We have had a rough year and it's been hard to stick together through it. But we did it and it has made us stronger. I'm lucky to have someone that can calm me down when I'm freaking out.
- My furbabies. They may drive me nuts. But they make me smile. And when they're cuddly they're just so sweet.
- Friends. I've got some great friends, new and old. I'm in a place right now where I feel like I have a great group of friends. And that is a good place to be.
- Life. Losing a friend has showed me just how important life is. I miss you Jake.
- A beautiful home. Wow. How did Dustin and I get so lucky? I am thankful for this home that my parents have helped us to have.
- My jobs. Maybe they're not the best jobs ever. Maybe they stress me out. But getting a paycheck is a good think. I am thankful I can pay the bills.
- Books. What can I say? Books helped to get me through this year. And they're always there for you.
- Music. I've seen some great performances this year and I've discovered some great new music. It's gotten me through some hard days as well as lots of good days.
- You. This year has been amazing for me and blogging. I am thankful for every single one of you.
Twitter :: Facebook
NaNoWriMo 2010 Stats