So excited to be participating in the little thing we do's Fill in the Blank Friday! Check out Lauren's blog to play along!
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Bridalplasty. MAJOR guilty pleasure. I totally scoffed when I heard the premise of the show but then got sucked in.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is an old University of Wisconsin - River Falls t-shirt of Dustin's. It's totally thread bare and holey but I absolutely adore it.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is something sweet. Usually it's candy or cookies or ice cream. I have a horrible sweet tooth.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is going to the bathroom to check my texts. Lol, I only do this when one of the managers is there because no one cares if we check our phones otherwise.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is my TV shows. I'm sure if I really needed to I could give them up. But why would I want to?
6. A little indulgence that I have is eating dessert for dinner. Or breakfast. Or lunch. Is it bad I'm having cookies for breakfast today?
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is actually a junk cabinet. It's under the kitchen counters and blocked by bar stools so you don't even see it unless you're looking for it.
Before I wish you all a good weekend
I am happy to announce that the winner of the Sea & Asters Giveaway is
Sandy of Sandy a la mode!
Congrats Sandy, please email me with you shipping info and choice of terrarium!