Yesterday one of my fav bloggers, Liz, posted her "Six Confessions" and I decided today I'm going to be a total copycat. My six confessions for all of you...
1) Rather than typing "six" I originally typed "sex". My mind of obviously in the gutter, hehe.
2) Speaking of sex, I feel this need to have a little sex Q&A here on After 'I Do' but I'm kind of worried how it will be received! I usually keep things PG rated around here but come on now, I am a 27 year old married woman. What do you all think?
3) I am craving my a salad from Perkins but I know the cooks would kill me because there's so many random "Krystenisms" for it. This is what a want: a BLT bread bowl salad. No bacon, crispy chicken with buffalo sauce, extra tomatoes, extra cheese, croutons and extra buffalo sauce on the side. My mouth is literally watering thinking about it.
4) I care a lot what other people think of me. I know I shouldn't but I do. This is especially annoying to me because this includes people I don't know (customers, people at Target, etc.), people I barely know and people I don't like (certain ex friends). I try really hard to not let it bother me but thus far I haven't been successful with that.
5) I really want to decorate our bedroom and make it look put together and cute but I'm at a loss. When it comes to being visually creative, I'm just not awesome at it. Anyone want to come help?
6) I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy myself a slice of cherry cheesecake when I'm done with my shift tomorrow and I am going to enjoy every. single. bite.
Okay, now it's time for you to air your confessions!