This weekend can really be broken into bad points and good points.
The bad points
- The expo we had at work on Friday night is the same server that came in a few weeks ago to eat, was seated in my section and then didn't have money for a tip. We're supposed to tip our expos at the end of the night. Well, she's lucky I gave her $1 considering she didn't tip me when she came in to eat. And she complained about it. Of course, I'm too nice to call her out on it. Why are people so rude?
- Once again on Saturday I came into work expecting to be expo and ended up serving. This time it was because one of the servers came in "sick" (AKA hungover) and got sent home. So rather than my nice little 9 to 1 shift not having to deal with customers I worked a 9 to 3 shift. Bleh.
- I slacked on writing the rough draft for my argumentative paper this week and didn't do it till last night which of stressed me out. And I don't even do rough drafts, I just write the paper, read it over and get an A. Uncool.
- I told my dad I made $73 on Sunday in tips but was annoyed that I only got a $7 tip off a $70 and he replied that I should be bothered because I ended up making $12 an hour in tips. I don't care how much I made an hour in tips, the table that only tipped me 10% doesn't know how much I'm making. I gave them good service so that's just rude. And it bums me out that my dad thinks any differently about that.
- I went out to lunch with Ang on Friday and we had a good time eating at a new place and being a little snarky.
- I actually got to leave work early on Friday which was a nice change of pace.
- I made $116 in tips in 6 hours on Saturday.
- Dustin bought me Milk Duds AND Junior Mints
- I won a giveaway! (thanks Vicki!)
- Watching season 1 of the X-Files.
- Eating blackberry and strawberry shortcake.
- Watching Law Abiding Citizen with the hubby on Sunday night. It was a good but violent and sad movie.
- Switching shifts with Clara so now I get this coming Sunday off. That's my first weekend day off in over a month!
- Ice cream for dinner.
How was yours?