1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
12. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
I originally wanted to do black and white with pops of fuchsia but after discovering my love for my ivory and champagne colored dress I decided to go with pops of red instead. I wanted to keep the colors pretty simple because our ceremony was going to be outside and I wanted the nature to be able to really pop in our pictures.
For flowers, we went with roses. I wanted everything to be really romantic and for me nothing is more romantic than a red rose. These pictures are the result of our color palette:
A close up of the detailing on one of the groomsman's vests
My bouquet, which was a smidge bigger than the bridesmaids' bouquets and had pearl pins in the middle of each rose
See what I mean about the gorgeous nature around my parents' house?
My girls wore black dresses with red shoes and red Pashminas
With all of the greenery everywhere I am so glad we went with really simple colors because I feel like any other way would have looked out of control. Even looking back now I still love the flowers and colors.