1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
12. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
Growing up, every formal dress I ever had was clingy. I had curves and long, clingy dresses were good for showing them off so I always ended up with a clingy dress.
When it came to picking a wedding dress, I wanted something "poofy" as I called it. I tried on a few dresses at a small dress shop by my parents' house but they sprung that on me last minute and I wasn't in the mood. Plus, I wanted to try on dresses with my bridal party.
So the day came to go to David's Bridal. I've heard horror stories about DB's but I had a great girl helping me and had a really go experience with them. I actually saw my dress after I was done picking out other dresses to try on. It was hanging on the wall and I mentioned it was really pretty so the salesperson pulled it down.
Do not try dresses on without looking at the price tag FIRST. Because I didn't look at the tag. I tried the dress on, fell in love and then realized it was over my price range.
Thankfully, DB's had a sale and my folks were very generous so in the end I got my pretty dress. It's ivory and champagne, which was perfect for my darker complexion. Some days I still want to pull it out and wear it again.
P.S. Have you entered the Summer Must Haves Swap yet? It's not too late!