- I was nearly asleep on Sunday night when Dustin shook me awake and together we got the news that Osama Bin Laden had been killed. I've been feeling a wave of emotions since then and although I typically do not support the death penalty I do believe that in this case justice was indeed served. My heart and thoughts go out to everyone that has been changed because of what this man did.
- I'm sick. Again. Seriously, the weather here in Wisconsin has been changing every two minutes and because of this I've gotten sick way too many times. Can't it just be spring for real?
- Dustin got a raise AND a bonus at work! He's done so well at his job and it makes me so happy that his boss recognizes that as well.
- Yesterday I was in our bathroom doing my hair. We have glass shower doors and while doing my hair I heard this weird noise. Next thing I knew one of the doors had completely shattered, spilling glass into the shower stall. Totally freaked me out. Thank goodness no one was in the shower when it happened but holy cow.
- I've emailed everyone that entered the Summer Must Haves Swap! I can't wait to package up all the goodies I'm sending to my partner.
Okay, Dustin stayed home from work today to get some stuff done around the house and then we're going to go see a movie, either Water For Elephants or Scream 4. He's mad because I refuse to see Fast Five hehe.