Okay all, I need you to think of me this Sunday and send me good thoughts! Because while you all are enjoying Mother's Day I will be SLAMMED at work. Mother's Day, typically, is the busiest day of the year at our restaurant. And I have a bad feeling. Eep!
Secondly, today is our eldest furbaby's birthday! To Metro turns 5! It's hard to believe we've had him for so long; we got him as a little kitten from a Humane Society event and its hard for me to believe we've had him for almost half a decade. Happy birthday Menny cat!
2. I'm excited because Ang let me know that she got our tickets for 6 Flags for September! I know it's an entire season away but I can be excited anyway.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is to cry. A lot. I am an UGLY cryer but it gets the frustration out!
4. Currently I am craving lots of sweet stuff. I could totally go for a slice of apple pie right now.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is how easy she is to talk to. I'm amazed at our relationship now because it never used to be this way. I guess that comes from me growing up.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Rollercoaster.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be pizza! Or tacos! One or the other but I love them both!
Happy Friday all!
P.S. I'll be announcing the NuMe Giveaway winner later today!