1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
Accessories were really my favorite part of my wedding... on with the pictures!
My veil was fingertip length and went with my dress. It had beautiful lace detailing on it. I also ended up going with a tiara (something else that also went right with my dress) so I had the veil tucked towards the back of my neck.
The tiara and necklace. I also wore simple pearl studs in my ears that were a gift from Dustin the night before at our rehearsal dinner.
My bridesmaids wore matching black dresses from David's Bridal. I told them to wear whatever heels they wanted as long as they were red and they could wear whatever jewelry they wanted. I bought them each red pashminas as part of their bridesmaid gifts.