I stole this from Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday from a few weeks ago. I can't help it, I'm excited for my birthday!
1. My most favorite birthday was probably last year's birthday. It was just a good mix of people and we all had fun and... that's about all I ask for in a birthday!
2. My worst birthday was unfortunately my 21st. My best friends and I were fighting (can't even remember why) and they didn't even call me. I ended up being sick the day of my actual birthday and I think I sat in my apartment and cried. It was very depressing.
3. My favorite birthday memory is on my 19th birthday when my best friend dared me to kiss her boyfriend. Seriously. We were trying to freak him out. It was just a peck on the cheek but it was absolutely hysterical.
4. The best birthday present I've ever received was hmm... no idea. I just like presents, hehe.
5. The best birthday present I've ever given was a Twins jersey for Dustin. I knew he'd been wanting one and it felt good to get him something that I knew he REALLY want.
6. Birthdays are something I love even though I kind of fear getting older. I love the idea of having a day totally devoted to you in which you can do whatever you want.
7. My favorite age so far has been 23. I was at a good place. I had good people around me and I felt settled. But I think maybe 28 might give 23 a run for its money.
P.S. If you're Meghan from The Perfect Compilation Tape then you should probably email me because you won the $50 credit to Barn Owl Primitives! Congrats lady and thanks to everyone that entered!