Hi all! Today I am playing along with the little things we do's Fill in the Blank Friday! Enjoy!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be <u>a teacher</u> when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be <u>a published author</u>.
3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like <u>my parents</u>.
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was <u>a cheerleader. I love the pom poms</u>.
5. My favorite childhood toy was <u>either Barbies or My Little Ponies<u>.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I <u>tattled on my brother for swearing and... swearing in the process</u>.
7. I get daily inspiration from <u>bloggers. You all rock my socks</u>!
Before I go, my parents' dog Lucy had to have surgery yesterday. She couldn't go to the bathroom and the vet had to remove stones from inside her. She's doing okay but please keep Lucy in your thoughts so she gets better really fast!
Happy Friday all!