Hi all! I hope this Monday finds you all happy after a long weekend. I worked all weekend but despite that I ended up having a lot of fun at work. We were pretty slow, I'm assuming because everyone ate way too much on Thursday and spent way too much on Friday and the idea of going to a restaurant just didn't sound appealing.
Nonetheless, I had a pretty darn good weekend (aside from having to go asleep super early and having to wake up super early to open). Here are the highlights:
- My "new" place is all settled. All my things are moved into the apartment downstairs and it's kind of nice being in a space that I didn't share with my ex-husband.
- Pumpkin pie for breakfast.
- Singing the song John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt at work.
- Getting the song John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt stuck in everyone's head at work.
- My coworker bringing in candy on Sunday and all of us getting high on way too much sugar.
- Getting all my homework done on Saturday and then waking up on Sunday with the realization that I had a free afternoon.
- My absolutely GORGEOUS Earth to Alice jewelry board arriving on Saturday.
- Chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate and caramel syrup.
- The phrase "I'm picking up what you're putting down."
P.S. The winner of the Earth to Alice jewelry board is Tara of Fabulous But Evil! Tara please email me!