I remember the middle of summer in 2008 when a coworker first told me about Twilight. It sounded like an interesting read but when I finally ordered the entire saga on Overstock I had no idea what kind of adventure I was going on. I fell in love with Bella and Edward (even though she can be annoying and he's a little overprotective). I wanted the Cullens to be my adoptive family and I couldn't imagine a better dad than Charlie. I love the stories that Jacob's family and friends told and the town of Forks found a place in my heart.
And so when the always fabulous Tara of Fabulous But Evil announced this link up, I knew I needed to participate!
1. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn at the midnight release? No. But only because I went to the Twilight midnight release and nearly killed some preteen girls.
2. Scene you're most looking forward to in Breaking Dawn? I mean... I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see some feather pillows torn apart. And a broken bed. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here are two words: vampire sex.
3. Team Edward or Jacob? In the books I am forever Team Edward. The movies... I kind of adore Jacob. I guess I'm hanging out on the fence.
4. Favorite book in the Saga? Eclipse. I love that Bella's and Edward's relationships starts to mature, I love her relationship with Alice and it's just my favorite book to reread.
5. Favorite character in the series and why? This is hard for me. I just don't know how to choose. I love Charlie because he's just sweet and he loves Bella so much. And I love Alice because, I mean, she'd be the perfect sister (and the BEST party planner). And okay... if Edward wanted to bite my neck I wouldn't say no...
6. Why do you love Twilight? I will say this. The books are not the world's best written books. But I don't really care. It's a good love story. It calls to the hopeless romantic in me. I will say right now that when I read the part in New Moon when Edward asked Bella to marry him my heart jumped. That's why I love the series.
7. Are the books or movies better? Hands down the books.
8. What do you dislike about the series? I dislike how angry some people are about the books. I mean, who cares how well they're written as long as they bring enjoyment. Whenever someone slams the series I just feel sad.
Do you love Twilight? Then you may need to join the link up fun!