Well, as of yesterday it is winter coat weather. I'm actually really shocked that I made it till the middle of November without one. They're saying possible snow for here in Wisconsin over the weekend and all I can think is "can't I just hibernate until spring?"
I'm not much of a winter person. I don't like to be cold, I really don't like snow (especially driving in it) and I'm not really a fan of being pale. However, there are some really great things about winter.
- My purple winter coat from Old Navy. I always feel gorgeous when I wear it.
- Hot chocolate, coffee with Baileys and tea with honey. I love hot drinks on a cold day.
- TIGHTS. I'm slowly building my collection and I feel so girly when I wear them.
- The holidays. Enough said.
- Snuggling up with that special someone.
- Scarves. They're one of my favorite winter accessories.
- Winter food. You know, beef stew and chicken noodle soup.
- Cute gloves and mittens. They keep your hands warm and they're fashionable.
- Having movie marathon and board game days. There's nothing better when it's snowing out.
- Candles. I love lighting candles when it's all snowy out. So pretty.
Do you like winter? Or do you have to find things that make winter cheerier, like I do?