So a few days ago one of my fav bloggers (and a wonderful friend as well) Meghan posted 11 facts about herself and basically tagged anyone who wanted to join in. So I decided today would be a great day to play!
- When I get home for the day (or while I am getting ready for the day) I am in my PJs. I don't hang around my house in the clothes I wear out of the house because PJs are SO much more comfy. But don't worry, I don't wear my PJs out of the house!
- I'm pretty sure my favorite smell is the way a bookstore smells. Fresh books waiting to be opened, read and enjoyed... there really is nothing better.
- I can't imagine my life without Monte. Sometimes I cuddle up with him and just thank my lucky stars I have such a sweet pup.
- I have no idea when the Superbowl is, who's playing in it (or if that's even been decided yet) and I don't even care about the commercials and food. I hope I work that day.
- My beauty staple, as I've said before, is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri topcoat. Without it I would probably never paint my fingernails.
- I love politics. But I hate politics. I'm already so tired of the mud flinging and it's only the tip of the iceberg. And on top of that, I wish so much it can stop being about political parties and just be about GETTING THINGS DONE.
- I rock out when I'm driving in the car. It's more than a little embarrassing.
- The only fish that I like is from Long John Silver. Which is fast food fish. I'm classy.
- Every Sunday I have to check out PostSecret. And on more than one occasion someone's secret has made me cry.
- I'm almost done with school and have no idea how to go about search for a "real" job. Help!
- It doesn't matter how sleepy I am, I have to read at least a page in the book I'm currently reading before I go to sleep.
P.S. The winner of the Vivien Frank giveaway is Ang of Football, Sushi and the Pursuit of Happiness! Ang, I'll forward your info along to Simona and you should hear from her shortly!