11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? In my junior year of high school I was away with my friends for YIG, one of my favorite things about high school. I was in an elevator with a bunch of people, a few of whom were these really cute, intelligent guys a year ahead of me that I absolutely wanted to impress. The elevator opened onto one of the floors and my best friend was there, doing something ridiculous, as my entire group of friends was prone to do back in those days. The door closed and those same cute, intelligent guys started making fun of her. I knew they were on floors above mine so I let them keep doing it until we reached my floor. I hit the door hold button, turned around and told the guys off for being such jerks. Then I sauntered out of the elevator, head held high.
You trash talk someone I care about and I will tell you off. Done deal.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Make mistakes and don't worry so much about them. For a lot of my life I worried so much about every little mistake I made. The thing is, we all make mistakes. As long as we learn from them though then it's all good. These days I figure mistakes are going to happen, I might as well just roll with them and let them take me where they may. Sometimes life's more fun that way.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? For me this would really depend on the circumstances. What law is being broken and whether or not it would hurt someone else. I do believe that sometimes rules are made to be broken but I'd also want to try to find a way around breaking the law first.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my FAVORITE movies. It's really trippy and takes a little getting used to. I suppose you would say it feels a little insane at first but it really is a gorgeous, though provoking movie.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Haha, well I'm left handed, so I certainly use a different hand than a lot of people. I honestly can't think of anything else that I do differently per say...