16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because we're all different, of course. Coffee makes me happy because I'm obsessed with it and worked in a coffee shop for 5 years. But someone who has never had coffee isn't going to say that coffee makes them happy. Different strokes for different folks.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? I've always wanted to swim with dolphins. I don't even know why I haven't done it yet, I've been in situations in which I totally could. I just never have. I guess the next time I'm on vacation I just need to DO IT, right?
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yes. I have so many anger in me. Anger with Dustin because I blame him for our divorce. Anger with my parents for the way they treat me. Anger with old friends that I feel treated me wrong. I want so much to let go of it all and just get over it. You can't decide how people treat you and feel about you. You can only change how YOU handle it. I just want to push the anger away and be happy with what I have. I guess I'm just not there yet.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? I always say I am not made for Wisconsin (or the Midwest, for that matter) because I hate the snow and cold. I'd love to live somewhere in which it never gets colder than 40 degrees and never gets that kind of humid hot in which you feel you're going to melt the moment you step outside. So where is that? No idea. If someone would be kind enough to tell me that'd be great!
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No, not with the elevator. But at work when I'm trying to send an order back to the cooks I press the send button a million times. And nope, it never gets the order sent back faster. But for some reason it does make me feel better!