36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? I really don't think it's possible. There are so many things in this life that are in between, that are gray. So many things are not black and white. Even something that seems absolutely good or absolutely evil may have a layer that will surprise you. I just don't think that anything is that simple.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Yes. I mean, hello, I work as a server in a restaurant. Some days it's okay but I don't love it. HOWEVER, I'd find something else to do with my time. If I was married, I'd probably have children. I'd stay at home with them and I'd write. Or I'd find a job that gives me joy and I'd do that. Or volunteer. I certainly wouldn't be idle. That gets boring pretty fast.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? Hm. On the one hand, having less work would allow me to do more things I love. But having more work that I actually enjoy would be something I love, right? I think I'd probably would rather have more work that I actually enjoy doing. Doing something you love is never wrong, right?
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Sometimes. I mean, right now I feel like I'm waiting for something big to happen. Every day seems relatively similar to the last. But I still try to find something happy in each day. Just because a day isn't extraordinary doesn't mean there isn't something good to be found.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? When I decided to end my marriage. That time was very dark for me, despite the fact that I tried to act brave. But I knew I deserved so much more and at the very least I deserved to be happy. Some days the only way I got through was the belief that I deserved better, the belief that happiness was not too much to ask for. Sometimes the glow was so dim for me. But it was always there.
P.S. Don't forget to enter my 1,000th post giveaway!