I'm actually writing this on Thursday night because today I have to be up at 4AM so I can open. I tell you all what though, I much prefer opening to closing! I get to have a nice, clean quiet restaurant for a little while, free coffee and it means that I'll be done with work no later than 1PM. Nice, right?
So for this lovely Friday, here is the Fill in the Blank Friday from last week! If you want to play along, check out the little things we do.
1. The love of my life is maybe Boyfriend? We'll see!
2. Falling in love is a gradual process. I do believe in love at first sight but I think that you fall in love slowly, as you learn more and more about someone.
3. Marriage is not a fairytale. It's hard work. But when it works, it is one of the most worthwhile things in live.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was about 6 years.
5. The key to a good relationship is trust and forgiveness.
6. I feel loved when someone goes out of their way for me, even if it's something simple like doing my dishes (thanks Boyfriend),
7. My favorite quote about love is "If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders."
Happy Friday everyone!
P.S. The winner of the Scentsy giveaway is Krystal of Krystal's Kitsch! Krystal, please email me to claim your prize!
P.S.S. Don't forget to enter my 1,000th post giveaway!